Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Nonfiction Picture Book Challenge - The Favorites


Alyson Beecher over at Kid Lit Frenzy hosts a Nonfiction Picture Book Challenge and has a roundup every Wednesday. I love the encouragement to explore more non-fiction. I am thankful that she has this challenge because I know I have read more nonfiction texts as a result.

In July I posted my favorites of the year at that point. I've read about 75 non-fiction picture books that were new to me this year (not including re-reads at school with my classes). Here are some of the standouts:


My favorites are a mixture of old and new. I'm so glad that there are such good quality nonfiction books available for our students and I love to share them.

1 comment:

  1. " I'm so glad that there are such good quality nonfiction books available for our students and I love to share them. " I agree wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete