Thursday, April 16, 2015

Catching My Breath

It's late Thursday night. Tuesday was the day meant for Slice of Life writing. Didn't happen. Wednesday was the day meant for blogging about a nonfiction picture book. Didn't happen. Today, a review could have happened, but didn't. A nap was taken instead. Dinner was made. Email was read and many responses were written, but still no post.

Do any of you bloggers have weeks like this? I had many intentions, but little action. I opened up my bullet journal tonight for the first time in a while and got back to writing my lists. This may get me back on track. If you have suggestions on how to keep up and stay motivated, let me know. In the meantime, I'll stop worrying about the yesterdays,


focus on my One Little Word,


and keep moving forward so I don't get all grumpy


like this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment